Sunday, May 25, 2008

goldfish memory

My best friend had forgotten to wish me on my birthday again... but I wasn't upset. Somehow I knew he was gonna forget about it totally. So a week earlier, I told him what I wanted and he banked in the cash. I called him a day after my birthday to remind him to wish his sister a
Happy BELATED Birthday!

His sister and I share the same birthdate.

Oh well Husni, I seriously think you need a P.A.
A darn good one! Can you afford me yet?

P/S: mother did not wish me too, as always... hahahahaha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashtchualli kan, my goerrfish can rid and memowrise Shakespear's Hamlet

rainmaker said...

nurul busy tu...byk sgt dlm kepala dia....tapi i pasti u sentiasa dlm ingatan dia...tu pun kalau dia tak hilang ingatan hahahaha

Anonymous said...

hilang ingatan waktu sale je...
i do remember her birthday one week before the actual date, as i already put an alarm reminder. but when it come to the actual day...hampeh, lupa juga. but aiz know how much i love her with or without the wishes. i can barely afford badek's salary..how la to afford super efficient p.a like u.

happy birthday my love!!

husni

Anonymous said...

When is your birthday? Was it on the 25th May? If so, sama macam bithday anak I!! She's six years old. Happy Belated Bithday then!!!

Anonymous said...

Aiz

Happy belated birthday! aku lupa....sorry again...ross

aiz said...

thank you for the birthday wishes... it was last 22nd may.... a quiet one but i had a fun day...