Thursday, May 01, 2008

buruknya hang....

I was out yesterday with my 'menakan'. Yesterday being the only day off I have before the busy weekend and with just another (only another) day off before leaving home for 8 days (sigh).

My 'menakan' is tall, tan and sexy. No she doesn't wear sexy clothes but the combination that she has (hair, tan skin, sharp nose, full figure etc) makes her sexy. Sexy and of course beautiful... A true head turner. If I do go out with her, one will think that I am probably her 'pengkid' friend.

Having day off at home would probably be the only time that my face is 'make-up' free. Well, it might sound as an excuse and maybe it is but to be honest I never really like 'doing up'.

Anyway, we ended up in Pavillion, where a dear dear dear friend happened to be working! He laughed when he saw me and actually told me "when I saw you, I thought emm ok but when I saw your menakan I was like wtf.....
(wtf was aiz thinking coming to pavillion dressing up like that!!!!)

The truth is, I wasn't even thinking. I mean I wasn't even thinking that someone would actually question me why I was in my jeans (as usual), my plain t-shirt (as usual) and my flip flops (as usual). I looked horrible next to a well groomed person, I must admit but I chose to look that way (to others:horrible) even before leaving the house when I was in a very high spirit!...

To play dressing up is tiring... dressing up to work is even worse... so give me a break because sometimes I feel my best when I look horrible.





si buruk penat... (tak lah tgh pose...drama....)


dengan kawan


menakan and kawan

11 comments:

all jazzed up said...

Kawan looks like he's put on a bit... Hmmmrrrmmmmm....

And yes your menakan is DAMN HOT. Like the auntie mah....

wanshana said...

Amboi...Yang si "kawan" tu pun...Ambik kesempatan, nampak?!! Senyum meleret! Suka sangat lah tu! Hahaha!

Toksah ambik pot lah apa orang nak kata. Yang penting you happy, you selesa. Alright?

Anonymous said...

u always beautiful to my eyes.

love u dearly,

husni

wanshana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spena said...

Menakan hang tu awek Komar ke?

aiz said...

husni,

thanks dear... i love u too!

jazz,

the makcik is selebet lah....

kak shana,

tak amik pot pun, saje nak cerita hahaha so the next time i am hideous and smiling, that's because i am happy being hideous... hahahaha boleh ke??

spena,

dak lah... menakan member member je dgn komar... hahahaha

Anonymous said...

I minat kat kawan yang amik gambar dengan menakan you tu...boleh?

rainmaker said...

jz...ye betul laa

aiz,yg sebenaqnya ur kawan tu suka sgt bila u ada tau...

kalau anak menakan ada pun suka jugak...kikikiki

Anonymous said...

Aiz

menakan hang tu memang lawa macam mak menakan dia jugak tapi hang kureng sikit kot pasai dah lanjut usia...yg si komar menempek tu apa pasai? cari publisiti morah jugak ka?...ross

aiz said...

sd, oh kawan i tu? boleh... dia single lagi....

komar, amboi... hang punya kikikiki tu yang mahal tu!

ross, ha apa? lanjut??? bukit lanjut ada kat umah aku nih... dekat ja... lanjut pun lanjut lah ross... hahahaha...

btw, aku yang paksa komar duduk kat situ. dia tu penyegan...

Postnatalcareset said...

tersenyummm.. abg komar. :)

haha.. memanjang nak drama aja bila ada camera.