Thursday, April 24, 2008

I love when....

I love when it rained. The weather is cooling and the cats don't shed their furs that much. Laundry has never been a problem. Since cat rescuing became my part time job which I take seriously, we can't live without a tumble dryer. ( it removes cats' furs efficiently) .
The plants seem to be humming a song or two to themselves... My Indian pennywort has never been so beautiful. The leaves are larger and healthy.

I also love when I get to go to work with Din. He pays all the bills. He buys whatever I want to eat. If I am sick, he'll run to the nearest pharmacy. If I am thirsty, he'll run and make me a drink. If I get up late, he'll iron my uniform... (btw, i wash all his clothes and sing lullaby every nite ok....)






The thing that I hate going to work with Din is, there won't be anyone to take care of the cats. Especially the house. You see.... remember? when it rains the frog will croak? I supposed it croaked till kingdom comes and when we got back home the other day.......








this was only the third scooping!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! Mak!!!! I need Haruan quick!!!! and berdozen-dozen please.......

15 comments:

Spena said...

Bela berudu takpe, tak kena saman..jangan jentik-jentik....hehehe...

Lee said...

Hello Aiz, was at Wanshana's place about to check out noticed your lovely profile pic and busybody over.
Wow! You one good, kid lady rescuing cats.
I love cats but unfortunately isteri saya allergic to cat's fur.
Gosh! Tadpoles! Yes, you sure need an haruan to gobble them up, ha ha.
Stay easy Aiz and have a nice day, Lee.

Lee said...

Hello Aiz, sorry wrong spelling above, should be "kind", not kid, ha ha.
I'm a one finger typer. Lee.

wanshana said...

Aiz,

If kat France, boleh bukak business - boleh kaya jual the legs of berudu-berudu dewasa... :)

Anonymous said...

Sambal petai berudu...yummy.

Me, I love when....eh, nanti you barf!

all jazzed up said...

Aiz, I think SD should graze on your Indian pennywort. Tak payah makan hypertension meds lagi.

So, Tip Top 2nd May? OK tak?

Anonymous said...

Ya lah....blend with a bit of sugar

Anonymous said...

Thats why I build timber deck on top of my old pond. When you said you want a pond in your garden last year, I just keep quiet, dalam hati aku berbisik "beraninya minah ni" Tikus, kura-kura, katak & not forgeting biawak pernah masuk dlm pond aku - takut ...

aiz said...

spena,

sgt betul... tapi leceh tul....
musim hujan je, kena standby kat pond....

aiz said...

u.lee,
alah... why u corrected the 'kid' thingy? the first time i read it i was beaming... HAR HAR HAR

cats are nice creatures and are often misunderstood kan.. sian...

aiz said...

kak shana,
i was just thinking of it the other day. I thought of other ways for me no to spend 'hours' by the pond scooping out the tadpoles... maybe just leave them there and bukak business. so? nak jadi partner tak?

aiz said...

sd & mimin,

haiya.. (ini dua asyik gaduh aje!!!!)

apa apa pun 2nd may i am game!!!!

aiz said...

anonymous,

so? wanna build a deck over my pond? nah.. just kidding... btw I am alektrophobic so anything from the water, I am fine. tikus, kura-kura, katak, biawak emmmmm so far no hal lah, alhamdulilah...

D.N.A.S said...

Aiz,
no need to export to France. Kat Stulang, JB pun banyak restaurant yang you boleh supply.
Kaya! Kaya!

Anonymous said...

Aiz

Hangla penternak berudu paling berjaya....pertanian adalah perniagaan...lepas ni boleh mintak dana Agro Bank (formerly known as Bank Pertanian)..ross