Wednesday, May 14, 2008

hampeh

It was the first night in Taipei. I was reviewing the dance sequels when my laptop went bonkers.
It was the first day in L.A. when I dropped my phone and lost it's camera function.

I must have done something wrong to deserve this....
Something really really wrong....

Could it be because I took the pix of his jacket with his name on it when he refused to take any pix with us!? And then I cursed him all the way to the hotel with the intention of writing about how unfriendly he is?

Eeeerrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh! that could be it!

Damn you Astronaut!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A WOMAN is NOT supposed to take photos of a SHE-MALE.

Your notebook and camera phone knew this and refused to cooperate.

Watper? Nabi tak mengaku umat beb!

aiz said...

hehehe... ye lah hor!

rainmaker said...

aiz, ye lah hor??? hihihi
sian kt hg, takpa yg baik mai bulan depan hihihihi kurtu kurtu

all jazzed up said...

Haiyer... awak sangat jinxed. Dia unfriendly ke.. i thought he's very "happy happy" one.

wanshana said...

Aiyoooo...the curse of SMS has befallen on you?!!!

Baik gi mandi bunga, Aiz oiii!!! Hahahaha!