Wednesday, March 19, 2008

INGAT!

"You failed your maths? No wonder you're a stewardess......."

I was taken aback. Not because I actually didn't fail my maths but for the first time in my 18 years career someone relate my job to being non academical straight to my face.

Was is alright for me to be angry?
YES, because they truly don't know what one go through underneath the tight kebaya and the birthday cake make up.

Was it necessary for me to justify?
NO, I shouldn't have. It is after all between GOD and I and the people that I had served.

What happens the next time should something similiar occurs?
I would just shut up and smile as I should have (the first time it happened). One supposed to be that cool.

What if I get really angry?
I would still shut up and smile and walk away.

You shouldn't be around people who drain you out.

I should should should should should should REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Spena said...

Sist -in service industry anything can happen.The best pat is - the positive is always much more than the negative if we do our job properly. Doesn't matter where you work at.
Btw, can you give me a simple grooming class one day? Make up and others? hehehe....(not the birthday cake kind, ok!)

Anonymous said...

Ah...but those who excelled in maths end up as professors in universities. Professors are the worst of scums: they teach others how to make better persons out of themselves but they stay on looking nerdy etc.

Lim Goh Tong never had formal education. He excelled in life.

aiz said...

spena,
that's the thing... it didn't happen during work!hahahahaha. but i believe u! good thgs hppn if you are sincere in anythg u do pun kan.

grooming? nak flutter jugak ker?? hehehe ... cannnnnn... "not a proprem!"

sd,
sian professors. but it's true huh? anyway teaching is the most noble profession and i love teaching....
i hope when i finally change my profession, my grooming sense doesn't change too. erk!

all jazzed up said...

Eee.. sensitive pompuan ni. But honestly, I think being a stewardess is one of the toughest jobs around. Physically and mentally. And I KNOW for a fact that I so cannot become one (even if kalau aku punya body ni hourglass pun) because I wouldn't be able to cope with the physical demands. And you know what, YOU are much much much more intelligent than most of the executives in my company. So there. No need justification mah! You're right!

aiz said...

jz, yar lor.....

when i wrote this my "fren" just arrived. lol!!!
anyway, thank u... i was just upset with myself for not shutting up, tu je..., next time i'll do that...

Anonymous said...

penting sangat ke math tu?? take it from me...banyak lagi benda menarik dlm dunia ni....yang lagi penting