Wednesday, March 19, 2008

flutter!!!!!

" Hello, hello... I know I'll be the only one in First Class today!!!!!" exclaimed the friendly Mr Vandervi-something something in his dutch accent.

I chuckled.

"You are right Mr Vannn......." I said trying to get his name right.

"Call me Tim, Fai-E-z....." Mr Vandervi-something something cut me but he too was having trouble pronouncing my name.

"It's Faizah but call me Aiz, if you want to" I said casually.

"Nooooooooooooooooo........(frowning), you are hot! So how could I call you ICE?" he said.

flutter!

"Oh no Tim, it's Aiz as in EYES? How would you like that?" I said.

flutter! flutter!

"Ahhhhhhh.... EYES.... as in beautiful eyes....." he said.

FLUTTER! FLUTTER! FLUTTER! teeth showing!!!!!!!!

2 hours into the flight, Tim came while I was in the galley and asked me to assist him with his telly. We returned to his seat and got the movie he wanted.

"Ahhhh.... thank you Eyes......" he said.

flutter!

"Your most welcome Tim and by the way, the next time you need something, just press the button ok, you don't have to come all the way there to get me...." I said extending my hospitality....

flutter! flutter!

Tim didn't smile. He was frowning almost looking angry. Then he said "if my father were to see me do what you have just suggested, he would kill me"

flutter??

I was shocked and immediately apologised. Then I told him it's ok for him to get us any way he wanted to. He smiled and continued to watch his movie.

flutter!

When we arrived, Tim kissed my hand and thank me for the wonderful flight.

flutter! flutter!! flutter!!! flutter!!!! flutter!!!!!

Tim is 61 year old music industry business man. He slept throughout the flight after the movie.

I wish there are more people like him.

flutter!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have lots of Xanax and antihistamines if you want to spike the pax's drinks.

You can sleep a lot earlier too during the flight.

aiz said...

sd hahahaha lawak!!!!!
fun gentlemen in first class are rare lah....

aiz said...

sd btw, the fact that he said thank u for the wonderful flight when all he did was sleep most of the time tu yg WOW tu... hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Most of the time? How did he manage to sleep at all after frequenting the galley?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

all jazzed up said...

SD, this is the way people chat up strangers ok. Cuba belajar sikit pickup line daripada Pakcik Tim tu.

Aiz, need your help to organise a course on how to wear falsies. Sebab saya sangat tak tau and I would so love to pakai one.

"you are hot! So how could I call you ICE?"

Bravo! Bravo! Lord of Pickup Lines!

Anonymous said...

Ibu...I do not pick up strangers, okay? I might get raped by Jessica Simpson if I do that. I still think Ali-G's pick up line in Madonna's music video as the best:

"Would you like to see the real Big Ben?"

aiz said...

jz & sd, haiya.... sini pun gado jugak ka? kalakar lah!!! lol!

sd, tim came only once. then i went for my rest. pastu bila i balik dia dah tido. if anythg.... it wasn't me!!!!!

jz, can no problem... the trick is... get a very gud glue. yg tak bacin and colorless wen dry.... nanti saya bawak perkakas gi umah awak, nanti nanti kita session falsies k. errrrr... saya nak drop by sunday ni boleh? kejap punya!hehehehe

aiz said...

sd, big ke ben you????? harharharhar!!!!!!



jz,
mmg tabik tim ni... mr knows wat he wants!!!!

anyway....

I'm just a girl with the ability to drive a man crazy
Make him call me "mama"
make him my new baby
New and improved and sayin' "Thank you very much"
Living legend

You can look, but don't touch
Cold as fire baby, hot as ice
If you've ever been to heaven, this is twice as nice
I'm cold as fire baby, hot as ice
If you've ever been to heaven, this is twice as nice

hot as ice-BSpears

Anonymous said...

I dgn Jazzy memang gaduh-gaduh gitu-gitu.

Jazzy...if you want glue, I still have the gam gajah I use for carpentry. Nak? Itu memang kuat punya.

aiz said...

sd, tak abih lagi ek???? LOL!!!!!!