Sunday, July 01, 2007

conversation of a Gemini

it was soooooo petty,
it was even stupid,
could it be jealousy?
may be...?

but how could i not be?
when it was then always about me, me, me?

oh.....grow up you pathetic looking creature!!
things change you hear?????!!!!

but it was me who
had intensively listened to his explanations,
and it was me who
had exhaustively watched him draw,
and it was me who
steadily smelt his pencil lead against the paper,
and it was me who
had searchingly tasted his dreams,
and it was me who
had been helping him to touch his goals...
it was me.... it had always been me...

hahahahahahahahahahaha,
and i thought you claim that you are smart!
haven't you notice you fool?
oh dear!!!! you are so naive as your art!!
you've used had and was,
isn't that things of the past?
huh! hahahaha... you are not that wise!!!!!

NO!!!!! how could this be?
when i'm an ally, friend and supporter,
i'm not a foe nor a traitor,
i never was an intruder, outsider or a stranger!!

oh you schmuck moron!
priorities have changed,
haven't you notice?
whatever he does, it is his prerogative!

hukk hukk hukk,
(oh stop wailing!!!!!!!!!!)
no, no wait....
i know you've got a point,
it just so difficult to grasp...
it's difficult to digest and comprehend....
it's not easy to understand..

oh tsk tsk tsk you pitiful character....
i'll weep with you if you want me to,
take your time to grieve,
pretty soon you will again live...
may be i was being too mean,
know what? may be there is a simple explanation,
give him that space he so ever need,
may be you can make this an exemption.

yeah, may be i could,
it's the first time he committed a crime,
apologise i would,
hopefully we'll be ever so fine...









2 comments:

arenateemor said...

sabar la aiz

aiz said...

sedang bersabar lah ni AT... duk diam2 dulu. As the stronger Gemini had said " take time, soon i will live again...."