Friday, June 29, 2007

kuang kuang kuang rsvp pt ii

Being away from home with a team of colleagues whose mind matches yours is like being away on a holiday. A day is felt like a second... The thing I really hate about being away from home for a long time is that when you are finally home, the reality arrived. Errrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!
Today, I came home facing a dried up pond, hungry cats, hungry fishes, tons of bills in the letter box and my car is 1075 metres away from home...

When the necessary phone calls were made, you get news of your own stupidity which you are strongly against. Two of the days while I was away, I received two invitations to two parties. RSVP was included in one of them. Being extremely excited about my upcoming July schedule which requires me not having to work for 16 days straight(yahoo hoo), made me think of nothing else but those dates. I RSVPed only to find out that the month of the invites are in JUNE and not JULY. I, Aiz, the one who wrote about how important it is to RSVP, RSVPed and did not turn up to one invitation for failing to read the invite properly. Arrrrghhhhhhh!!!! How STUPID one can be....... ( am so so so sorry FAIZ)

So People, (aiz and all blog readers) " you only RSVP after understanding the invites"
Oh well, I am merely human. I shall get some rest now and wake up in a few hours to get ready for the second party which I initially thought will be held in July. Thank god I am back in time for otherwise my blog about RSVP will be void!!!!!

2 comments:

arenateemor said...

its ok aiz, but im really looking forward to hang out with you... honestly

aiz said...

same ere... i am free next sunday. maybe we can go dinner at that bora bora thingy... we'll gather the rest. I am sori and Thank you for being so understanding...