Monday, March 19, 2007

money vs love pt 2


In my previous blog , I had written about how money can beat LOVE. The truth is that that was what I felt only at that particular moment when I was writing.

I always believe that money alone won't make you happy. Money and Love however, do.
Of late the topic about money arises wherever and everywhere I turn. It always make me sick to the stomach when money overrides LOVE.

A long good friendship turns sour. Parents acting cold. Relationships go into the tumble dryer, got folded when they are out. All because of money. The sad thing is that it all began with LOVE.
Love your friends. Parents love you. You fell in love and have a relationship. If love is the priority than money should come second, never first.

The thing is they knew that it all began with love but somehow was blinded by the root of all evil. Now.....my question is should I come out straight and give them a piece of my mind or should I stay quiet and witness them destroy themselves?

3 comments:

husni said...

tu la...sedih kan

Anonymous said...

i still love u n miss u..thanxs for all the ink for the note u print,still owe you and the bar key..muahksss

Anonymous said...

Aiz,
Stumble upon yr blog frm husni's.Good flair of writing.Yeah,Money n l
Love seems to elude everyone kan.Just wanna say HI n when can I makan2 again at lima puluh satu?..Grin..

Husni's 2nd project owner.