Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cradle Snatcher

Watching Ogy's long prayers after Dafi teased her during his performance last Saturday reminded me of my own, when I stumbled upon a darn good looking young man recently. Or shall I say a teenage boy who was sent by JPA to further his studies.

Our first meeting was right in front of the toilet and I said to him, " Dik, can you take your ablution else where? " He then said that all the toilets were full and that he will make sure that the toilet he was about to use will remain dry when he leaves. While he was performing his prayers I took a quick peep at the toilet, and true to what he said it was dry. Since we were about to finish work and was keeping everything in place, I have decided to let him know. So, while folding one of the prayer mats, I stood behind him.

When he was done, I quickly called for his attention "Dik...." but before I could finish my sentence he turned and that was when I saw his sweet wide smile revealing his finely ordered teeth, beautiful eyes with medium range lashes that almost curl, his fair baby-like skin and a powerful soothing voice to match.... I was almost speechless. I gathered my then very weak strength and told him that the prayer room will be closed the minute he leaves. He smiled and said "okay". With a smile that immediately put anyone on cloud nine, I attempted another question and asked him where will his Uni be? He smiled and answered. By then I was desperate to see more of the smiles that hardly cross my path. What are you majoring in? I asked probably looking like a fool. He SMILED and answered. At this point I was already melting and just refused to end the conversation or the Q & A rather and asked him. "So, which school did you go to?" He smiled and said "STJ" and I thought, eh? wait a minute, STJ??? Why was it so darn familiar????? As if he could read my mind he said "It's in Kuala Pilah".. My expressions changed and said " oh... that was my husband's school" (kuang kuang kuang)

The minute I uttered the word Husband, I finally came to my senses. Just what was I thinking???? A boy? who have not seen the world?????? I must be kidding myself. Long prayers were said and before I knew it I saw him again to bid farewell. He thank me profusely and I wished instead of saying Your welcome, I truly wanted to say " don't go breaking any one's heart, you hear!!!!!"

And that was the end of my short lived excitement. A very stupid one too......

12 comments:

aiz said...

dik, you have just broke mine...
btw, according to din, product of STJ are as such... good looking, pleasant smile. A soothing voice? not in Din's case.... BUTTTTTTTTTT that will do, that will do............ Huargh huargh huargh!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh well..one of those days.. you are swept away with a pleasant smile. Wish i was there to see the look on your face..

zaza said...

i pun wish i could have seen the look on your face...hahahaha

gatalllllll....

husni said...

zaza,
i already know that look on her face..

aiz said...

hahahahaha....

zaza,H, if you want to know my face mcm ni.... beaming giler... mata besar... senyum ear to ear,yg probably exposed my big face. (time time mcm tu lupa nak tunduk kasi effect muka runcing) sesekali eyelashes di kelip kelipkan!!!!! ye... aku mmg gatalllllllll... hahahahahahaha... sian laki aku...

aiz said...

so husni, betul ke muka i mcm tu?????

Anonymous said...

Mind giving me 'that look' when u see me.. :-)

Anonymous said...

aiz..i know hows your face look like that very moment...haaa.hensem ke????hensem jugak erk!!!!

aiz said...

yes anonymous, you shud know how i look at that time...kahkahkah. after all you have seen me many times in situation like that ha...

H, how wud i know who you are? mind giving me a hint?

Anonymous said...

giving u a hint? And i thought u knew me all these while..

aiz said...

h, no i don't.....

Anonymous said...

hheheheh
the danger of talking/courting/sleeping with young people is that they have the tendency to be not so smart. cute yes but smart?

i mean of course, the sex is going to be great (did i just say that?). but after that macam takde ape ape.

you can't talk about politics or the weather. all they wanna do is bermanja-manja and all.

and besides,

pulling the 'demi moore' is so last season.

but then again
it's not wrong to look and stare and stare and stare. hhehhehehe