Friday, March 16, 2007

sombong or shy?

Anyone who knows me with the exception of Husni will be surprised to know that deep down I am a shy person. The funny thing is that I have just discovered it. I always wonder why I was and still get categorised as somebody who is quite snobbish. When I look back, I realised that I hardly have any conversation with a person I have just met. Worst, if they are in a group. The ice breaking procedure will sometimes take a longer time than I expected. However, if I can relate to that particular person, phone numbers will be exchanged almost immediately.

Husni will sometimes get upset when I put on that snobbish face of mine. Not that I want to but it comes naturally if I am having that awkward shy feeling. I wish I could explain why but I myself have to struggle with an answer to every occasion I put on that snobbish face..

Being in a customer service line, I am expected not to be shy hence a snobbish face is a big NO NO.... and if you happen to see me at work, you will think that I am lying. You will see a happy friendly person with a smile except if I have to wake up at wee hours in the morning than you'll see just a friendly person with a smile. Why? Beats me....

Maybe I don't have to spend the whole day talking to them. The most would probably take me an hour with a lot of intervals. Plus, I have a few other customers at one go. So, for a shy person who is not shy at work, I think that's fair.

Anyway, above all that I am very content with my life. I have an interesting family, few friends I trust, 5 shy cats and a husband who often rescue me from my shy moments. Being shy is a predicament?
^toot^ NO!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rainmaker said...

u hide it well,can see it after u told me that day...we r the same....

husni said...

aiyer...malu,malu tapi mahu