What is our contribution to help fight global warming?
1. We have started using green bags for quite sometime. We carry boxes to pet store for pets' groceries. We refuse plastic bags when possible.
2. We recycle.
3. Main switches are "off " when appliances are not in use.
4. We shower 2 minutes less than before.
5. We feed the fishes with leftover food (except when leftover is fish too!)
6. When leftovers are chicken or fish we feed the cats.
7. We are planning to change to a hybrid car.....
I was inspired by Cameron Diaz when I learnt than she drives a hybrid car. Suggestion was made to Din and he thought it was brilliant. So that's where our bonuses are going. It could cost us a whooping (for din and I) RM4000 but it would saves us a lot on petrol.
Today, our dented Wira had a major break down. It looked very major that mom was informed of our predicament (she has to standby with some cash!!!!!!!!!)
When the tow truck arrived, the man didn't look too happy.... It could cost us RM4000 or more....
Plan no 7 has to be put on hold.....
kak shana, now I am a very 4000x bad neighbour!!!! my car is in the workshop!