Thursday, April 10, 2008

dear sir....

Dear Sir,
What can I say but you are an extremely nice person. Maybe the loathe I have for her made it easier for me to say what I said about her. Honestly even if it was not loathe, I could have never thought of her as nice. What more nice to you. But as I said to you, no matter how much hatred I have for her, I would always be there to support. Whether when she plans to be nice to you or when she plans to hurt you again and again and again. And with that, I just want you to know....


By the way, loathe and hatred are two very strong words. I used them to express the drama queen in me. Dislike would be more appropriate. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Aiz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, Nyonya! Apa hat kalu?

aiz said...

emo ...

all jazzed up said...

Dear Ma'am,
Sometimes we tolerate that much for our beloved friends... :)

rainmaker said...

ma'am, u r truly one-and-only de-ra-ma kuin! ;)

aiz said...

rm, u 2 r a derama kin!

Unknown said...

apa hal ni? orang baik-baik selalu kena, sabar