Monday, April 07, 2008

medical leave

Finally the cool doctor gave me MC without even asking... and because she is so cool, she gave me two days MC! But with that pun she begged me to rest... I think she said 'PLEASE' like a zillion times (sebab takut kena kasi MC lagi!!!! Begitu susah nak dapat MC nih!!!!)

So, right now, I am resting at home watching the telly...and right now, I feel so thirsty.....and since I have to minimize my movement(as advised by the doctor).......






"DIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
NAK AIRRRRRRRRRRRR, YANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"



hihihihihi....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Din, you ambikkan dia air, at the same time, pegang rotan. Kalau dia tak rest, tibai kaki dia.

Degil budak tu!

aiz said...

sd, hihihihihi!!!!

Postnatalcareset said...

hahaha.. kasi ikat aja kaki tuh. haha

pic gelak yg kelaka. hahaha

rainmaker said...

sd, semangat nampak....hahaha

aiz, skali skala manja dgn din ok la tu..
camner ni, bazaar show starts at 3pm today....

Anonymous said...

manjanya dia... heheheheheh


nab

wanshana said...

Bila lagi nak jadi opportunist, kan?! But, don't overdo it, Aiz!

Ni time you. Time Din nanti - big time balas dendam pulak!

Get well soon ;)

aiz said...

nab, rm, kak shana,

din yang sebenarnya suka manjakan I.... hehehehe...