Wednesday, September 26, 2007

sho.......

Ché Comel or better known as Tek Tomel is the cutest stray in the household. Hence, the name. She loves outdoor activities and we often find her greeting us at the top of her lungs. Often by the master bedroom windows.

Sometimes I don't get to talk to her in days as our 'schedule' clashes. One night she came back as I was about to go to sleep and I took the opportunity to talk to her, telling her in a baby-ish voice that she has grown so big that she resembles a lioness. As I was saying "you're sho big girl, you're sho big!" while patting her head, I heard a mimic of what I had said. Only to find that it was Din saying it to me while patting my hair.
Yes, it's true.... even The Lion King is no match for my big hair.

Sho, tomoyyow I am having a hair cut that is shooooooooo overdue.... Thanks Din, for the reminder.... Tsk!

4 comments:

rainmaker said...

fuyyyooooo.....putih dan berkilat & belum calar lagi..tahniah ke atas kejayaan anda...teng te neeeenggggggg. 3 years warranty

aiz said...

tak baik hang mr rainmaker...
.....

kasi chan lah kat aku nih.... TAK BAIKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

helo aiz, nice blog, keep it up

aiz said...

hello anonymous, thks !