Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Dalmatian and his master

While enjoying my coffee and goreng pisang for tea, a Dalmatian and his master were taking a walk. They stopped right in front of my house. I said, HELLO! His master said Hi and began talking.

the unknown " are these your cats "
the known " why, yes they are " sensing something unpleasant gonna come from the unknown.

the unknown " your cats love to roam at night "
the known " I'm sure they do, it's them by nature though I only have a cat (out of 6) who roams and always come back at night. "
the unknown " there your black cat! "
the known " black? " (are you color blind??? i don't have any black cats!!!!!!)
the unknown " the black cat with a stripe! "
the known " yes, the striped cat... "

the unknown " she comes to the house and my dog will bark and it can be annoying "
the known " okey, i will tell her not to roam at night ok? " (and you must tell your dog not to bark at night as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) how silly!

the unknown felt uneasy and continued " I thought this is supposed to be a Chinese house? "
the known " and why is that? "
the unknown " because only Chinese have beautiful houses!!!! " (i felt like losing my goreng pisang!!!!) " normally, Malays don't have nice houses... "
the known (emm, not only he is silly, he is darn bloody racist too!!!!) " well then, I guess this is the first time you are looking at a nice Malay house, it's a new lesson for you isn't it? "
the unknown " ah ah yeah...... "

the known " may be you can come around sometimes and let your dog be friends with my cats "
the unknown " may be not right now, may be after my exams "
the known " exams? and how old are you? "
the unknown " fourteen "

emmmmm, that explains. I looked at him differently after the silly conversation I had with him. May be he is not exposed. He was just saying what he was thinking without even thinking. A typical unexposed child whose world revolves around home works and books. Oh darling little (not so) boy, one day I hope you grow up and learn to be tactful. And if you happen not to be intelligent, I hope you will learn how to have at least an intelligent conversation. As for me, I am the queen of all dramas..... The famous hypocrite..... The sarcastic cat owner..... I am good at being who I want to be at a certain particular moment...

and by the way, I was sincere when I told you to bring Pongo again. He look like a nice Dalmatian......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.