Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chosen one

How dare you made me feel that I am not loved by HIM? How could you made me feel that I am not the chosen one?
Have you ever consider that witnessing the lives of Muslims from all over 6 continents of the world made me the chosen one?
Have you ever consider experiencing Ramadan and Eid Mubarak in all 6 continents made me the chosen one?
Do you know that working at odd hours taking care of the pilgrims to Mekah made me the chosen one?
Do you even know that hundreds of them thank me profusely while shaking my hand after performing hajj made me the chosen one?

Have I ever told you that I am a trained first aider so how could I not be the chosen one?
So how could you say that I am not the chosen one when what I do is taking care of people traveling through the 6 continents? Giving them food and drinks they deserve while ignoring what my stomach needs? Giving them the proper medication when they are in pain. Console them when the reason they traveled was because of a death in a family? Celebrate their birthdays, anniversaries or when they are on a honeymoon?
Do you actually realize the possibility that I might never come back the minute I leave the country? How many people would want to take the risk? So, how could I not be the chosen one?

We all are the chosen ones in our own ways.... I know I am.....

2 comments:

aiz said...

thank you hawkeye....

Anonymous said...

ni marah kat sapa ni? pedulik kat depa lah..janji kita tak kacau dia, dia tak kacau kita....

how r u? sorry about ur sister in law, my condolence to u and ur family..al fatihah