Friday, May 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....

Simon came last Friday to hand me this super cute Jim Thompson bag. He said he was quite fed-up with the usual birthday gift he'd normally give -CASH...
lol! but anyway, I'd be happy with either...


Then Zie came the next tuesday with a huge tub of this scrumptious pineapple tarts (well this pix was taken after 3/4 of the tarts were gone....) She ordered the tarts after I almost finished hers when I paid her a visit earlier this month... how thoughtful....


Yesterday Din, Simon and I headed to Nisa's for her fabulous Nasi Ayam... We had a small very informal pre celebration... Ordered the cake from Randau where Eika gave me a super discount!!!!! And the cake was to die for... Nisa was pleased that she got to keep the rest of the cake...


and I took home 4 tubs of mak bee's... heh heh heh....


also a pair of black sandals


and a very LOUD pair of pumps.... as birthday gifts from Nisa....


ahhhhhhhhhhh..... I am blessed.....
Happy Birthday Aiz...

7 comments:

the principal said...

Happy Birthday Aiz...

Aku pun suka colek Mak Bee. Wah! bila tengok colek ni terasa nak cari pulak.

aiz said...

meh dtg umah... dgn shahrul... kita berojak...

rainmaker said...

de-ra-ma....
bila nk berojak????

aiz said...

weekend ni nak?

Uncle Ron said...

Happy Birthday Aiz, semoga banyak lagi.

the principal said...

Aiz,

did I miss anything?

Anda di tagged oleh saya.

SeaDemon said...

I've tagged you

http://seademon.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/i-cannot-write-funny-stuff/