Friday, August 08, 2008

for now...

Two weeks of fun memories still lingers in my mind.

Archum, Marcell, Azam the friendly Russian boys are clever at having smart conversations.

I miss seeing old Maltese Tony by the ash-"bucket". Thomas, our German "fire man" who supplied "fire" for our fags. Ironically, our lighters always went missing "visiting" other places or pockets, shall I say.

Weird Leon, hilarious Phil the security and the funny James.

Paco-Paco aka Julio the sexy tall Colombian, the only friendliest of the lot who is so fond at practical jokes.

Antida, Tony's 15 year old daughter who was supposed to be sick but came out dancing the whole night away when she got to know that we were at the dance floor.


I found a secret foe but I gain many true friends.

I'm glad I went, I am extremely happy to be home.

3 comments:

rainmaker said...

cant wait to the photos beb!

Anonymous said...

I hope your secret foe is a beautiful sexy Mongolian woman so she can blow..up.

aiz said...

hahahahaha sd, no lah he a guy... A MCP to be exact...