Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Azzarro sayang.....

My love Azzarro
It's time you should know that beauty dies
trust me, that's not a lie..

My sweet sweet Azzarro
To my eyes you are the rainbow after the rain
my solace when I am in pain...

My kind Azzarro
You are symphatetic, obliging, trustworthy and extremely funny
what's there not to love about you honey?

You are full of life and so much fun
a person I would not trade with anyone
I see your beauty when I see your name
hearing your voice, I feel the same.
I would hug you all the way if I could
but you and I know that, that's not too good.

So remember Sayang,
you are so much more of every single thing that you think you are not
and I personally think that even you can be so HOT!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

why la i got the feeling i know this azzarro...hmmm
suspicious suspicious...
btw, amoi chantique..lu punya cadar sudah selamat ah?

aiz said...

wahahaha selamat oh!!!!!!!

rainmaker said...

azzarro,azzarro...when can see ur recent shows video?

cadar tu ada tampok-tampok dak hahaha...kelas!

husni said...

haaah!! wa sudah update oledi wa punya blog...