Friday, June 20, 2008

"mirror, mirror on the wall...", "WHAT THE..."

I can never point out the similarity between us hence it puzzles me every time they say I look like her and I act like her. This svelte mother of two speaks very intelligently. She dresses to kill, very bold and outstandingly smart. Even with the brief introduction one can tell that I am nothing near being similar to "F.R.".

I met her today at the office. She looked gorgeous. Her jet black hair was even better than Rihanna, yes Rihanna the singer. I couldn't recognised her from the back but it was my menakan who told me that it was her. From where I hollered her name, she looked like a teenager. When she turned towards me, she looked even better. This "I am like her" thingy kept on playing in my head when I scanned her beautiful self. These people must be blind. "F.R" was in front of me and I didn't feel like I was looking in the mirror.

We said our hellos since we only "meet" on facebook. I complimented her good looks but she pretended not to hear. How modest. Then she confessed that she reads my blog and that her doctor husband reads it too. She then went on that she enjoys reading it. I was flattered. Well, now I know that at least we do have something in common, this blog.

Since I don't often take compliments well, I felt awkward and decided to do the disappearing act. You know, look at the watch and pretend that you are very late to do something important. Yeah, that was what the coward me did. But before leaving she asked me to write more often.

So I left her there looking very pleasant just by standing still. Sigh..... She didn't wear any falsies.....

As I walked away, I already knew what to write tonight. I mustn't make "F.R." wait for my next post. As I started typing, I found that my fingers continued tapping the keyboard flawlessly about her. Scientifically, that brief meeting sub consciously made me think a lot about her and what she had said today.

Humanly, it's because I like her.

F@zlina R@mly, I hope you enjoyed reading this.

6 comments:

all jazzed up said...

Ada ka orang yang macam you, Aiz? Wah!!!! Sangat tak percaya!

Maybe you should start a Thebo Blog Fan Club?

aiz said...

hahaha... haiyo.... perli ka? i dun have blog stalkers k.. hahahaha
anyway, tak de org mcm aku lah.... either aku lagi jahat or aku lagi jahat!!! hahahaha....

Unknown said...

aku pun jahat gak...sama naik

rainmaker said...

moshi moshi...sapa la kata hg jahat ni...cenge ada la hahahaha

IBU said...

Hi there Aiz!!! Saw ur comments a few times in Kak Shana's blog but had not had the chance to blog hop. Can't believe it's you! Selamat bertemu kembali ! (oh gawd....terasa tuanya.....)

aiz said...

cenge?????????????????? ye kwn kwn aku semua jahat!!!!

ibu,
emmmmm it took u that long????????????? was reading yours like forever!!!!! hahahaha