Sunday, June 15, 2008

jahat.....

Yes, I was truly upset over the incident that happened. I knew I did my best and I knew I always give my 100% cooperation. Maybe I forget sometimes but hey, I am merely human.... But I guess you should know that this is one of the things that I love best!!!

I hated looking back at the video and hearing your voice correcting our movements and postures. I had no choice, I had to because I am committed. But what I memorised was not the steps. I knew when your voice was gonna be heard and I knew what was gonna be said. It was awful and my sadness reemerged again.

I am glad that you felt guilty on your entire journey to Osaka. I seriously think you ought to because you just couldn't imagine how unfair I felt I was treated.... How I dreaded the trip over to the studio yesterday. Thinking that yesterday was gonna be a disaster.

Well!!!!! I am glad it wasn't. Thank you for being human yesterday. I am glad you took that holiday to Osaka and I am glad you enjoyed it. The truth, I always knew you are a nice person and that was one of the reasons why I felt truly bad. I am glad we are friends and thank you for the birthday gift all the way from Universal Studio, Osaka. I loved it!!! It's so me.


orang jahat itu a.k.a. the choreographer


birthday gift all the way from OSAKA...




and since I am at it, thank you DIN for the Fantasy perfume.... I know you hate Britney Spears but you still bought the perfume for me anyway.... I love you...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that u r happy in the end..I'm sure hubby will get his "present" too..

aiz said...

h,
hahahaha very funny!!!

Anonymous said...

So..did he get his special extra present ala Britney style?

aiz said...

h,

you shud knw!!!! hahahaha