Saturday, April 05, 2008

Doktor nihhhhhh....


"So? Kenapa ni?" asked the doctor.
"I sprained my ankle lah doctor" I replied.

He looked at me meticulously. Oily face, two tiny ponytails, wearing a soiled t-shirt and a track bottom. I looked like I just had a football tournament.

"Macam mana boleh sprain?" the doctor asked.
"Masa warm up during practice tadi" I answered.
"Practice apa?" he asked. (mesti dia ingat aku practice bola ni....)
"Practice menari....." I said coyly. (sure dia dah tolak satu markah ni...)
"Oh... so masa warm up tadi macam mana boleh sprain?" he asked, surprised.

I was reluctant to answer but the doctor has to know, right? So I told him unwillingly....
"Saya lompat-lompat kena tukar tempat pegang tangan dengan partner.... lepas tu saya terjelepuk, lepas tu kawan saya terlompat atas kaki saya tu"
(Alah confirm, doctor ni mesti dah potong 100 markah lepas tuh.)

The nurse nursed me. While she was doing that, she giggled and said to the young doctor "he.. he.. doctor gelak....."

I left feeling like a hero to zero..... habih markah aku doctor tu tolak agaknya....

tak baik doctor ni mainkan perasaan I...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alamak...tell you what...I'm not feeling welll right now. So tomorrow we just go out and makan as planned. I need to kill time so Monday comes faster.

And you cannot dance with wolves.

Spena said...

I'm feeling the other way round SD. I need to freeze time so Tuesday comes in really, really slow. I'm feeling so sad already.

Btw K.Aiz, how long are you going to be on MC? Can jalan2 and makan2 tak meanwhile? hehehe...

husni said...

nak tau nih...pektis menari tu kat ner? partner menari tu sape?

Anonymous said...

Spena...alamak...betul gak. Ask him to look for a job in Malaysia la. I think he can open an Arab-meal restaurant la judging from Memeen's description of the dinner she had.

If that fails, he can always double as the owner of Kanna Curry House. Hahaha!

Maybe we should meet tonight for dinner instead so you can have your private moments with him tomorrow night. I can go pick Aiz up and send her back, no problemo.

Anonymous said...

BTW, Aiz...a message from JZ:

"Agaknya badan you dah berat kot!"

aiz said...

sd, i pun agak begitu lah!!!!! dah berat badan nih!!!!! sian aku!

spena, no mc......