Thursday, March 06, 2008

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The lady arrived in a typical 'I got no time to dress up' housewife attire. her voice was soft with a northern accent. In my position, flat on my tummy, I managed to catch a glimpse of her. A sweet smiling lady. Through her conversation with my makcik urut, I found out that she just had a miscarriage and and just finished her confinement.

'Lama lagi ka?' she asked Mak Long, my makcik urut.
'Haa, lama laa lagi' Mak Long answered.
'Bukan urut setengah jam ja ka?' she asked.

Mak Long and I exchanged quick look with a frown.

'Setengah jam urut, nak rasa apa?' Mak Long chuckled.

I smiled through the piercing pain, very pleased with Mak Long's answer.

'Ni baru lepas beranak ka?' she asked Mak Long referring to me as if I was non existence.
'Dak eh, ni nak kasi beranak la ni' Mak Long answered.
'Muda lagi kotttt....' she said, or asked rather.

'Tak' I answered, trying hard to be positive.
'Oh... brapa umuq?' she asked.
'Tiga puluh enam dah..' I answered, already very annoyed.
'Kahwin lambat kot?' she continued, nosily.
'Emmmmmmmm' I answered, hoping to sound rude.

She then blabbered on about her two elder sisters who are not married at the age of 35 and 38. I smiled, reserved my comments. She continued and I wasn't paying attention.

Then as if a humongous monster appeared out of no where she said...
'Nasib baik suami tak bukak cawangan lain ye.....' .

The pain I had to endure with Mak Long's magical fingers were nothing compared to this
statement made by this... this... this.... errrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh... I just have no words to describe this rude and insensitive creature.

At that particular time, all I wanted to do was to point a gun at her temple and........





BANG! BANG! BANG!

she left after my silent treatment

13 comments:

rainmaker said...

ntah apa apa makcik tu....but ur hand gesture tu betul betul mcm gang 88 & 95 in bronx..sabar ye

rainmaker said...

fz kata boleh tahan mulut mkcik tu ek sbb tu ank dia mcm tu...aku kata mulut fz lagi boleh TAHAN kan...hihihi

aiz said...

makcik urut = mak long rocks lah...
hangpa ni buat speed reading pun tak betui!!!! ka salah comment? tu post lain kot!!! apa la.... bang bang bang kat hangpa!!!

aiz said...

btw, org baik kwn dgn org baik.
org tak baik kawan dgn org tak baik.
org cantik kawan dgn org cantik.
org pandai kawan dgn org pandai.........

org mulut jahat??? orang mulut jahat kawan dgn org mulut jahat lah.....
ttttteeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt!!!!!
bang bang bang lagi!

Anonymous said...

pompuan tu tak tau...sedaq2 laki dia yg bukak cawangan lain kat la queen

huarghahahaha

aiz said...

hang ka tu nunui??? tu la pasai...

rainmaker said...

hahahahahahahaha cawangan besaq punya...
aiz, lembut sponge 'pompuan' in red cheongsam tu...

aiz said...

Rm, mana tau sponge? awat ? hang ada pegang ka?

Anonymous said...

silikon la tu...memang lembut, sponge mcm lain la...nampak sgt tak pernah basuh pinggan RM ni..

glowing man

rainmaker said...

aiz, tersentuh sikit jaaaaaaaa
kakakaka,gm, hg tau tau ja noo..

Anonymous said...

rm, aku nampak hang sungguh2 ramas sponge/silikon tu. mana ada sikit....

aiz

rainmaker said...

tuuuuuut.....fisnah semata mata.hahahaha

rainmaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.