Friday, January 11, 2008

Or is it really?

When I was a new staff 9 years ago (yeah rite! make it 9x 2 OK...) I often hear remarks for "savage supervisors" that did not make any sense to me like :

1. tak dapat la tu, malam tadi (s/he didn't get it last night)
****bubble**** " didn't get what???? what was it that s/he didn't get last night that turned her/him into this ferocious homo-sapient??"

2. period kot..... (she's having her menses)
****bubble**** "OK, menses... but why? is it very heavy and she is feeling very uncomfortable? If so why didn't she opt for tampons instead of sanitary pads?"

3. gaduh dengan girl/boyfriend dia (had row with girl/boyfriend)
****bubble**** "hmmmm.... an argument.... right... understood...... but but but why? why must s/he act as if s/he having that row with us???? WHY???????"

Well, what can I say? I just turned 18. Lacked of humans' touch. Lacked of understanding the emotions and feelings of a human. Unfortunately, after learning of 'what they were supposed to get last nite' and the change of emotions during menses and having the human touch, I still bitched with the same remarks...

Well, I was 22... what do you expect?????

And now, I am having a good laugh at myself because I have become the 'she didn't get it last night' plus 'having her menses (though I'm an ardent user of tampons)' plus 'had a row with her boyfriend' person or in short that bitchy supervisor.....(and no, I am not proud of it)

At my age now.... (yes you've guessed it right, it should be 18x2... dang!!!!) nothing is more important than doing a job sincerely and properly. Be honest. Follow the rules. Guide the morons. Work hard. Make-up for a good 45 minutes.. and at the end of the month, when you see your bank statement you'll smile with pleasure. Ahhhhh..... it's all worth it. No lies, abide the rules, educate those ignorant subordinates, I worked my a$$ out, bear the consequences of the birthday cake make-up.
I guess you should know that I get paid extra for doing all these. After all I am a responsible person. How can I break the trust they have given me?

Though.................. I hate to admit that if I do get it last night or if I am not having menses or a row with my boyfriend, the tendency of me being lenient is highly possible. (and to the ignorant ones, I am acting strange)

Emmmmm.... what else can I say??? the nasty remarks can be true sometimes....


" now tell me. which part of 'follow the procedures' don't you understand?"





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

takut!!!!

husni

all jazzed up said...

waaaa garangnyerrrr like the aiz i used to know in school. whip! whip!

dillazag said...

hah hah hah.. you are hilarious! should have been the head prefect and not the head samseng!