Tuesday, October 09, 2007

kekejaman di bulan Ramadhan

Born with ultimate sweet tooth, Krispy Kreme was fast becoming my #1 favourite donut. Kak Sue, a friend in London often encourage my interest. Coming to see me with dozens of the famous donuts every time I was in London. Till one day she thought I had pack on a few kilos and with my (nak tak nak) persuasion she stopped bringing the donuts.... Still that didn't stop me from craving and dreaming and buying the melt in the mouth ohhhhhhh you are so delicious donuts.
While YM-ing with Kak Sue last week, she informed me of another famous donut outlet which is based in Jakarta. It's called J.Co. Upon receiving the 'very important' info, I thought I have seen it somewhere....somewhere easily accessible. I called Komar to confirm....and..... Yes!!!!!! My very forgetful mind did not deceive me this time... So, it was J.Co in Pavillion, the newly opened shopping mall. I was flabbergasted yet exhilarated..... My wanting a donut from J.Co became my next goal.....
Last night, while I was in a town where I know nobody, 2866 miles from home, cold and lonely, I received a message from Komar (with the help of Faiz). Two picture messages to be exact.... and it said............





aku ngan Faiz kat J.Co donuts & coffee.......


sedapnyaaaaa


YA!!!!!!!!!! DEPA MEMANG KEJAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats Krispy Kreme la babe... Tengok muka your friend tu..macam tak zzzerronnokk je.. Hahahahaha... You, my dear Aiz, have the natural talent to enjoy donuts.. :))

See you soon, depan Krispy Kreme di Victoria Station London? :)

aiz said...

Krispy Kreme, victoria station LONDON then.... Say, 4pm? Tea?
hehehehehehehehe....