Thursday, August 09, 2007

money vs love/looks vs personality

She's pretty, has a body to die for, skin that is as smooth as silk, long gorgeous hair that ends with perfect curls, sweet soothing voice and above all she has loads of money. A perfect person to hate. I would be lying if I were to say that I was not envious of her. She is not only the right person for a woman to hate but she is also a perfect candidate for a man to hate. Check out her gadgets and her LV collection . You’ll just start feeling sorry for yourself. So sorry that you’d wish you were not there.

But after 9 days, I was glad I have what I have, I was glad that I am what I am...

Her pursuit for the guy she was infatuated with failed. He was not looking at her perfect body nor her perfect curls. He was oblivious to her silky smooth skin and amazing voice. He was not impress with all her LV collections and her to die for gadgets! He simply did not notice her and her money...

Ahhh, the sweetest moment of life....
love and personality WON big time!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor her.

she's being punished for having it all.

not that i know if her personality is any good,

but poor her.

aiz said...

oh mous dearest, her personality would be interesting to some... and honestly, i truly felt for her. (no, not the part where she has it all) but the wasteful time spending wooing this person who did not even notice her... I truly felt for her...

sedih....sedih....

but i am smiling because i just love the part where this time its not about looks and money...

i felt for her, yes i truly did... but it was still the sweetest moment of life....

sorry pretty girl.... so so sorry...

Anonymous said...

beauty is a curse.


poor her,
and good for you.

*wink

aiz said...

Mous, LOL!!!!!!